Monday 3 June 2013

Meeting with Supervisor

Today during lunch I had my first meeting with my supervisor, Mrs. Maaswinkel. We talked about the things that I had already done in the project and about how I planned to complete it. We also discussed some of the things that she thought I should change a little, such as my research question. She said I should make it more focused and change it into something like: "Will making a video about different free running flips in which the muscles used are labeled with different colours help improve people's flips?"

We also discussed that I needed to go and talk to the head of ATL skills because she said that it would be better if I did heath and social education. I think that she doesn't understand the main focus of my project and I am going to try and schedule a meeting with her to discuss this with her. I will ask her if she still thinks that I would be better of doing another of the approaches to learning or if she just didn't understand fully what the main focus of my project was.

No comments:

Post a Comment