Thursday 27 June 2013

Logging in to Slim

The website that Mrs. Lira told me to use to get flash for quite a cheap price is called Slim. I tried to log in with my school email but this didn't work with the instructions that Mrs. Lira gave me. I went back to her and she told me that I should try selecting student instead of medewerker because my school email ends in @ishweb.nl and not in @ishthehague.nl. This meant that I would not be able to log in as a medewerker. I tried this and I was able to log in.

I then looked around the website to see if I could find the right version of flash that I need to make the animation. I was not sure which I would need so I asked my parents but they said that it would be better  if I asked the computer teacher so that I wouldn't make a mistake and waste all that money for nothing. There are a lot of different versions of flash and they are for both for Mac and Windows computers so I need to figure out which one I need. I decided that I would go and talk to that teacher and ask about the flash before I did anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment