Monday 8 July 2013

The correct version of Flash

I had a meeting with Mr. Howard to find out which version of flash I should order from Slim. I was unsure which one to take and to be sure I asked a Computer teacher. Out of the different versions I had found, none of them were the correct one. Mr Howard told me how to find the correct version of flash. It turned out that I had to search something else in the search bar to find it. I had searched on Adobe Flash, but I had to just search on flash. These were the results I then got:


Out of these different softwares I could get the english and dutch version for both Windows and Mac. I decided that I would take the english version because all the software I have worked with before has been in english and it is a lot easier for me this way. I am going to make the video on a mac so that is why I also took the Mac version.

Because of all the reasons I mentioned above I ordered the 6th option on the list above, which is in english and for a Mac. This should be delivered within one day, so it should arrive tomorrow, which gives me enough time to install it and make sure it works. Then if there are any problems I can still ask one of the computer teachers for help.



No comments:

Post a Comment