Saturday 11 May 2013

Thoughts on the Video as an Animation

I thought more about doing my video partly as an animation and I looked on the internet to see if I could find some good examples. This is one of the video's I found. It has nothing to do with my topic but I really like the way the drawings are done and put together to make a moving thing. By looking at this video I can see that I can easily make colours appear for the different muscles that are used throughout the flips. I can colour them on the part where they are needed and when I then finally stick everything together the colours will come and go like I planned. This is a lot less tedious than trying to draw this on a video that I filmed of someone doing the flip.

I will still have a video of someone actually doing the flip but I will do the explaining of the video with these types of drawings I think. I will have to experiment with what type of person I should draw and how detailed I should make it. I don't want to make my drawings too detailed because it will be very hard to draw the person the same every time. However, the person needs to have enough details for me to clearly be able to label the muscles.



No comments:

Post a Comment