Friday 10 May 2013

Possible Flips to Explain

I brainstormed possible flips that I could analyze in my video. I want to do flips that are different and not nearly exactly the same movement, which is why I thought I had to brainstorm a lot and look at the similarities between them.
  • Wall flip
  • Side flip
  • Front flip
  • Back flip
  • Back handspring
  • Round-off
  • Front handspring
These are all possibilities for my video. I can't do all of them completely but I am able to do them with a little help. This is why I am going to film my teachers because they do the flips completely correct.


I really like the wall flip and I can nearly do it by myself. It is quite different to the others on the list and I think that it is a flip people will find cool to learn. I don't really want to do two flips because most flips have the same principles and then in the video I will be explaining things twice, which is a little boring. That is why I think I will do the back handspring because it is different but also really enjoyable to learn. I have not practiced this as much as the wall flip myself but it also requires a lot of practice and concentration.

This is why I have chosen to do the wall flip and the back handspring in my video. I think that these two tricks are also the most enjoyable I find to practice.

Wall flip
Back Handspring




No comments:

Post a Comment