Thursday 9 May 2013

Possible Applications for making the Video

I went and talked to Mrs Lira to ask her what applications would be suitable to make a video such as the one I plan to make as my product in this project. She suggested different applications and websites for video making:

  • Imovie
  • Wevideo 
  • Flash

I also thought that I could make an animation instead of a video and then draw the main steps in the different flips. This way I could finally stick these together and in flash have them merge into one and other. This would mean a lot less tedious work on the movie to make the colours of the muscles move at the right time. I could then make the animation and then as well have a video of someone actually doing it because otherwise it is a little boring if you only watch a drawing do a flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment