Monday 16 September 2013

Animation of Flack Flack Part 3

I worked on the animation again today and I managed to finish two more frames in my animation. I also tried to see what happens when I save my animation as a movie. It looked really nice but it is still a little fast. I am not going to change this again in flash because otherwise it is going to become a very big file. I can always slow it down in iMovie, which I am going to have to do anyway.

The next two frames were a little harder to do because the animated person really changed position so I had to make a lot of changes to the whole body. This meant that I had to pick up every part of him individually and then move that. I also had to change some part of his body like his back. I had to make it more hollow because that is what happens. I am still very happy with the way it looks.



No comments:

Post a Comment