Wednesday 11 September 2013

Animation of Flick Flack

Today I started my animation of the flick flack. I made the flash file and I first tried out the program because I had forgotten where all the buttons were. Once I knew how it worked I took the traces I had made of the frames I took from my video and put them into the flash file. I then used this to trace the man I had drawn.

This was sometimes a little difficult because I need a lot of complex shapes and it is not possible to draw them with the mouse. This meant that I had to take an oval shape and pull the sides of the oval to change the shape.

I nearly managed to finish the first frame of the man who is just standing. Once I have finished that I can just take his different body parts and move them around. I will not have to redraw the man every time. The other frames with therefore go a lot faster because I don't have to draw him all over again.

This is a picture of how far I got with drawing the first frame. I have nearly finished and I only have to finish of his legs and then I can move onto the next frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment