Sunday 8 September 2013

Audio in Video

I added in a song for the first part of the video where I show some examples of freerunning. I didn't know what song to use because I am very bad at matching songs with videos because I have to hear the song together with the video to make a decision. I am also very picky so that is also very hard. I started with songs I thought of myself but they all didn't fit so then I looked at freerunning videos to see what songs they used. I finally found one song that really fitted well and I am happy with it.

I added it into the video and made it fit with the video. I tried to make some of the flips land on a loud beat and I managed two but that is very hard. I made it fit to the video and I am very happy with it. I can't put the soundtrack on the blog so I don't have it to listen to.

I also added the edited version of the text I wrote. I added the introduction to freerunning, the explanation of the side flip and the explanation of the wall flip. For the explanation on what freerunning is, I am going to film myself to add a bit of variation into the video. I am planning to do that soon and then I have finished everything around the main part of my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment