Thursday 12 September 2013

Animation of Flick Flack Part 2

Today I continued to work on the animation and I managed to finish the first frame that I had nearly completed yesterday and make the next two frames as well. It was a little hard in the beginning because I didn't know how to change the background because I had set the trace I had made as background. I wanted to keep the pictures because if I would delete them then if I would want change something later I would have to insert the picture all over again. I found that I could put the pictures in another layer and then I can just have the picture as a background and I can always easily come back to it.

These are pictures of the frames I managed to finish. I also checked the speed of the animation because I didn't know how fast it was. It turned out that the animation was 0.2 seconds long so I changed that and made it normal speed so that it was easy to see the flip. In IMovie I will always be able to low it down or speed it up.

These are the two new frames that I managed to make.

As you can see on the pictures the drawings that I made on flash for my animation are not exactly like what I traces from the video I had. This is because in flash I am just going to use the body parts and move them around. The movement is going to look the same but it is just that sometimes in the video Robin moves further away and therefore becomes smaller. I am keeping the size of my animation the same so that is why it looks a little different. However, when you take away the picture in the background is looks very normal.



No comments:

Post a Comment